An Autumn Stroll is a relaxing roll-and-write game for 1 to 10 players that takes about 15 minutes to play. It is designed to be printed at home on a single sheet of paper.
Enjoy a relaxing stroll through the park on a beautiful autumn day! Jump in piles of leaves, drink apple cider, and carve pumpkins as you make your way through the park. At the end of the day, record what you did in your journal to determine your score.
The game is played over 16 rounds where players will take turns simultaneously. Each round you will roll 3 dice. You will save 1 of the dice to spend later on park features and use the other 2 to move around the park.
Points can be scored by enjoying park features which is related to how you use your movement and the dice you save. Score the most points and you win the game.
- Relaxing gameplay designed to simulate the feeling of strolling through a park
- Flexible movement system with a lot of opportunities to roll wilds
- A variety of ways to score points makes for a rewarding time
- Simultaneous turns enables games to be played quickly with very little downtime (around 15 minutes per game)
- Print at home in full color or with a low-ink option
- Player count: 1 – 10 players
- Game length: ~15 minutes
- Setup time: 1 minute
- Ages: 12+
What You’ll Need
Since this is a print-and-play game, you’ll need to provide a few of your own components. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 printed game sheet per player
- 1 writing utensil per player
- 3 six-sided dice
How to Purchase
An Autumn Stroll is currently available at The Game Crafter. Use this link to purchase a copy.
Game, art, and graphic design: Alex Beers
Thank you to all of the playtesters: B. Beers, M. Gilbert, M. Hagman, Chace Orton, Phil Shambaugh, Nadamayi Shanti
Leave a comment below or send an email to email@example.com